North Star Coating is now operating with 9 P.V.D coating machines in our 14,000 sq. facility. Our coating chambers are capable of running parts as long as 70” with diameters up to 36”. All chambers are capable of running a multitude of coatings with structures including single-layer, multi-layer, and nano-layer.
Our analytical equipment includes:
- Fischerscope – Nano-Indenter
- Mitutoyo – profilometer for surface roughness tester
- Phase II Rockwell hardness tester for coating adhesion and substrate hardness checks
- CSEM Calotest – coating thickness verification
- Metro-Cad 100X binocular microscope
- Minolta color spectrophotometer - For color analysis on decorative coatings.